Monday, August 29, 2016

Letters to Karaka buddies

Following on from our buddy work with Karaka, we decided to write letters to our buddies showing our thanks and appreciation.  Here are some of the letters we sent:

Dear Charlotte,
Thank you for being my buddy and for helping me to get the ball through the cones.
Love from Jasper

Dear Karaka buddies,
I loved the game that we used our feet to kick to our buddies.
To Tra My I loved playing the games.
Love from Qingwen

Dear Karaka buddies,
I like kicking the ball between the two cones and I like dribbling the ball around the cones.
Love from Max

Dear Karaka buddies,
I hope you will teach us again because we did lots of fun things.  The best thing was doing volleys.
From Leia

Dear Karaka buddies,
I love buddy PE because we didn't do just one thing.
Love from Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment